Monday, February 23, 2009

Update

Ok, there is a lot to update. The biggest update is that my big computer is dead. This is the computer that I downloded all the pictures I take. So, I can't add pictures right now and I have some interesting ones. So, no pictures till the big computer get fixed.

Guest
We had an interesting visitor the other day. Our dog was barking so we went outside to see who was at our house that early 7:00am. We got outside and discovered our dog had ran a racoon up to the roof of our shed. It was really interesting to see a racoon that close up. I took some really neat pictures of this visitor.

Brooke
Brooke has started standing up by herself without holding onto anything. We are thinking that she may be walking in the next 4 weeks.

Business
I have also closed down my company www.AbundantCrosses.com. The company that was hosting the website was charging me $30 a month and I wasn't bringing in enough money to cover that. I may bring the website back up later but with a different hosting company. Right now I am in the process of building a website for Titus County CARES. Once this is finished which I am hoping by tomorrow I will start on an old business of mine. I make flashcards and then sell them as .pdf files. I have partnered with www.CurrClick.com and they will sell my products along with my website. Right now you can preview and purchase at www.DiscountedMontessoriFlashcards.com but coming soon will be www.MontessoriCards.com.

0 comments:

Signature