Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

This morning everyone slept in except for me, but I was fine with it because the house was calm and peaceful. Then once everyone woke up we decided to head to IHOP for breakfast. Yummy pancakes, sausage, eggs, hashbrows were enjoyed by all. The morning has just been lazy with wrapping the last few Christmas gifts. I started teaching Zachary a new computer program called GIMP. GIMP is just like Photoshop but it is a FREE program. He really enjoyed it. Mark went into work for a couple of hours and is now home. I have painted a little bit more on Brooke's mural but I have to wait until Mark can watch her and I can lock her out of her room. Zachary and I will be headed into town to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks the squeakeel. Sorry don't know how to spell that. Later we will do our family tradition of heading over to Mark's Grandmothers house to exchange presents with her and have a huge feast.

Tonight we will make cookies for Santa and put those out with some milk. Mark and I will put the kids to sleep and put out Santa presents and socking stuffers. Then snuggle up and sleep until the morning when we are awoken by the kids climbing into our beds and screaming "Santa came, lets open presents".

0 comments:

Signature