Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Abundant Crosses and Cross Parties

Well, I am trying to have a side business to the online company of www.AbundantCrosses.com. It would be Cross Parties. All the items sold at these parties would be different than what is sold online. I will also have for sale items that have rhinestone paw prints and tigers on them so that you can wear these to the local football games. I am trying right now to come up with a catalog, hostess rewards, and a commission plan. I will announce later when I will start signing up hostesses.

On another note www.AbundantCrosses.com will be at Deck the Halls. The Christmas event held at the civic center in Mount Pleasant, TX on Nov. 22 and 23. Everyone is invited to come and see what is for sell. I will be selling cross jewelry there and taking orders for shirts and wall crosses. Come out and purchase a cross for someone special for christmas.

0 comments:

Signature