Wednesday, November 5, 2008

English Issues!

A few weeks ago Zachary had been complaining that the English we have been doing was boring and easy. We have been doing Rod and Staff English grade 2. So, I finally gave him the unit test for verbs. He made a hundred. Well, I guess he was bored. So, we started doing the next unit. I could tell he was bored. So, I gave him the unit test again. He only missed 2 questions. I was right! So, now we have started unit 4 with only unit 5 to go. We did 2 lessons and then I gave him the unit review quiz. He did alright the only issue is that he didn't want to write. UGH! That is our biggest issue right now. So, tomorrow I will give the next unit review for unit 4 and see how he does. If he does OK we will move on if he doesn't we will go back and review. So, in doing all this I believe he will start Rod and Staff English grade 3 either in December or January.

0 comments:

Signature