Thursday, January 8, 2009

Lost and Found Cat

Last night we realized that our cat named "Belly" was not in the house. Nor had she been in the house all day and we believed that she wasn't in the house the night before. She has always been an inside cat and knows nothing about the great outdoors. She has gotten out before and she usually stays right around the edges of our house.

So, last night we braved the cold and called and called for her. We listened to see if we could hear her meows but nothing. We looked in th bushes but nothing. So, we had to go asleep without her. We planned to go walking in the morning to look for her.

So, this morning we walked and again called after her. But no meows. I was very sadden and cried a few times. We have had her for almost 10 years. So, she is like a child to me. I made flyers on my computer to past out to our neighbors. I went to go print them but before I did I opened a window to call after her. Then I looked up and there she was at a neighbors house by their deck. I quickly put shoes on and ran to go get her. I had to get on my hands and knees b/c she went back under the deck. She finally came out and I grabbed her. I hugged her tightly and brought her back into the house. I feed her and gave her a bath.


0 comments:

Signature