Friday, June 5, 2009

No TV, Internet, Wii week and Dress Making

I decided that this week (5 days) we would go without the TV, Internet and Wii. We listened to the radio. I did a short story on Thomas Edison and Electricity and we will be making a light bulb and an electricity game tomorrow. Zachary read more books and played a lot outside. Brooke played with her big brother and by herself. We also all played together. I have read 1/2 of Swiss Family Robinson (unabridged). It is a really good book and different from the movie. I also made a dress for Brooke. Yes, I sewed. This is my frist attempt and completed attemt at making clothing. All in all, I think we will cut the TV and computer off more so that we can read more and just be together.


Brooke in the dress I made.


My little model!

0 comments:

Signature