Thursday, May 21, 2009

Oak Tree Down

About a week ago we had a really bad storm go through during the night. The rain was pounding our bedroom windows I could hardly sleep. When we awoke in the morning it was still raining a little bit but not to bad. Mark had left early to go to a Chamber meeting. When I walked into the kitchen and looked out of the bay windows the huge oak tree was down on the ground. I thanked God for the direction the tree fell. If it had fell the opposite way it would have hit the house. I went outside to check to see if it went across the road but it hadn't. God's hand must have been over our house that night. I had been asking Mark to cut the tree down b/c you could go up to it and pull bark off of it. I told him it was rottening but he said it has leafs so it is still alive. Guess I got what I wanted!


Here are some pics of when it first fell. It has now but cut down, atleast most of it.






0 comments:

Signature