Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Schoo Year 2010-2011 (4th/5th grade)

Well, we somewhat started school this past Monday. I am not making him do much for school. We are just gradually wadding into school instead of jumping feet first into the deep end. I think this may go well. I am going to try to incorporate more You Tube videos and more fun into this school year.

Zachary will be in 4th grade this year. His Science, Social Studies (Texas History), Health, Art, Latin and PE are all 4th grade. He is 50% finished with Spelling, Literature, and Language Arts (except for Grammar he will finish it in a week). After he finishes up the last half of Spelling, Literature and Language Arts he will begin 5th grade. He will be starting 5th grade math and it will be interesting because it seems most of it is online and I'm not really needed. I am only needed if he needs help.

0 comments:

Signature