Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday School Summer Swim Party

Yesterday was our annual Sunday School Summer Swim Party. There were so many kids but atleast no one was pregnant this year. The pool was so nice and the kids really did enjoy it, even the bigger boys (men) who decided after dinner to have a diving, distance, and cannon ball contest. Mark and Zachary went out on the boat first and did the tube. Zachary did the tube by himself, I'm so proud of him. Then they switched and took the wave runner back into shore.

Brooke and I hung out at the pool but then we decided to get onto the boat. I've been going to these parties for 4 years now and this was the first time I went on the boat. She then said she wanted to do the tube. So, we both hopped into it and off we went. After we got out she said "That was a blast". Yes, this is coming from my 2.5 year old lil girl. She is the dare devil in our family and the one to give me gray hairs.

The food was good there were hamburgers, hot dogs, chips, desserts.

All in all in was a great day with great friends. Can't wait for next year.


0 comments:

Signature